Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 2 - Investigate New Bajor's Silence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh heard Lt. Thomas exclaim that Whitestar was put on a parallel course with Galactic Princess and they were now in Transporter range. The Captain tapped his Combadge in order to speak to his First Officer, Cmdr Ashborn.

Capt Daqtorgh: Daqtorgh to Commander Ashborn! Chase, it's time to beam over! Qapla'!

Since the channel was still open to the Transporter Room, Daqtorgh spoke aloud to the Transporter Chief.

Capt Daqtorgh: Mr. Osaka, beam the Away Team over to the mezzanine level of the Galactic Princess now!

Looking forward towards the Chief Operations Officer, Daqtorgh made a further inquiry into how long the transport ships were from this location.

Capt Daqtorgh: Mr. Mitchell, what's the ETA for the Transport vessels coming here from Starbase 34? I want you to keep a channel open to Away Team, Lieutenant!

The CO was doing his due diligence to make sure the Away Team was safe over there aboard the Luxury Star Cruiser. With an open channel, the Bridge would be able to listen in on whatever happened over there in the mezzanine area of the Galactic Princess. If there was any sign of lethal action about to go down, Capt Daqtorgh would order the Away Team beamed right out of there.

Post Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Chase heard Capt Daqtorgh over his Combadge as he and the other members of the Away Team were standing on the Transporter Pads. Tapping it in order to reply, the Commander spoke in a jovial manner to the Captain before they waited to dematerialize from Transporter Room 1 and materialize in the mezzanine area of the Galactic Princess.

Cmdr Ashborn: Thank you, Captain! I’ll keep you apprised of what’s going on over there!

Hearing the CO give the order to Chief Osaka, Chase looked at the other members of the Away Team and smiled.

Cmdr Ashborn: …and away we go…

The XO watched as the interior of Transporter Room 1 dematerialized around them and was replaced by the dimly lit interior of the mezzanine area of the Luxury Cruise Ship. Chase could see there were people laying on cots and deck chairs, covered up in blankets because of the chill in the air. The Commander turned to Cmdr Skonch and made a request of the Vulcan Chief Science Officer.

Cmdr Ashborn: Mr. Skonch, why is it so cold in here? Is the life support system functioning?

The presence of the Away Team did not appear to be noticed by anyone in the mezzanine area. They all appeared to be huddled together because of the low temperature. While Chase waited on a response from Cmdr Skonch, the XO walked slowly around the room, careful not to disturb anyone. The last thing Cmdr Ashborn wanted to do was incite a panic of all these people into getting assistance from the Away Team. It was the Commander’s task to find the highest ranking officer here in the mezzanine. That person should know what’s going on and why nobody was on the Bridge.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Mitchell
Lieutenant

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The Lieutenant heard Capt Daqtorgh’s orders regarding the ETA of the transport vessels from SB34 and to keep an open channel with Cmdr Ashborn and the Away Team. Lt. Mitchell did just that and sent a message to the ships coming to assist with the evacuation of the Galactic Princess. Cole also made sure they had an open channel to the XO so they could hear everything going on over there aboard the Cruiser. After a few moments went by, an incoming message came back from the lead transport vessel indicating their ETA to Whitestar’s position.

Lt. Mitchell: The transports will be here in ninety-seven minutes, Captain! They’re moving at maximum speed. I’ve also got an open channel to Commander Ashborn and the Away Team, so we can hear all that’s going on over there, Sir!

The Chief Operations Officer listened in on what was happening aboard the Galactic Princess and waited to hear the results from Cmdr Skonch on why the mezzanine area was so cold. Cole was extremely curious as to why the passengers and crew of the Cruise Ship may have adjusted the climate controls in order to make the mezzanine a frigid zone. If life support had been disabled or malfunctioning, there would be a lack of air in there. Whatever the situation was, the Lieutenant knew Cmdr Skonch would inform Cmdr Ashborn of it and therefore everyone on the Bridge would know why as well.

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Mezzanine Area - Galactic Princess  Reply with quote  

Hearing the inquiry from Cmdr Ashborn, Mr. Skonch removed his Tricorder from its holder on his belt and began scanning the mezzanine’s life support system for discrepancies in the settings. The climate controls appeared to be operating within the parameters set manually by someone. The Vulcan Science Officer informed the XO of his findings.

Cmdr Skonch: Commander, there is nothing wrong with the life support system here in the mezzanine. The climate controls have been set for Ten Degrees Celsius by someone, presumably here in the vicinity. What I do not understand at this time, is why?

The curious Chief Science Officer arched a single eyebrow as he thought about the reasoning behind setting the mezzanine’s climate controls for just 10° Celsius with some many families huddled together for warmth. For Skonch, it was unbearably cold where he was standing and since Vulcan was a warmer planet, the brisk cold of the mezzanine was wearing itself thin on the man.

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Chase heard Cmdr Skonch as he was looking around the mezzanine area for a crew member, preferably an officer. If the internal temperature was intentionally set for 10° Celsius, there had to be a reason why. The Commander debated on telling Mr. Skonch to raise the temperature to a comfortable 25°C, but thought there may be a genuine reason for the environmental controls being set the way they were. Their best bet was to find someone in charge of the passengers huddling together in the uncomfortable cold.

Cmdr Ashborn: Everyone fan out and see if you can locate the person in charge of what’s going on in here. Leave the environmental controls the way they are for now. We’ll ask whoever set them what their reasoning was behind it. Until then, be discreet and see if anyone can find the person I need to speak with.

Knowing that Capt Daqtorgh would be listening in, the XO continued searching through the sleeping passengers as quietly as he could. Because it was a Disney Cruise, there were many families among the huddled masses in the mezzanine. Chase thought how horrific it had to be for the children aboard the Galactic Princess, who basically came to vacation with Mickey Mouse and his friends, only to find a Xenomorph infestation aboard.

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LTJG Syntranos
Lt. Junior Grade

Darsyn heard Cmdr Ashborn’s order to fan out and begin searching through the huddled masses for somebody wearing a uniform that indicated a rank and possible position aboard the Galactic Princess. The Lieutenant JG motioned for the squad of Security Personnel to do the same and to report back to him if they located anyone of a significant rank, all with hand gestures. That way Lt. JG Syntranos wouldn’t wake anyone up from their slumbering. As the team moved out, they began their search for an officer that was in charge of the passengers here in the mezzanine area. One by one, they all checked the sleeves and collars of the people that slept in the chilly environment set to a barely tolerable level. After checking about a hundred people; one of the officers gestured they had located a person of interest. Darsyn quickly came over to see what appeared to be a civilian First Officer’s uniform! The Lieutenant JG tapped his Combadge and whispered to Cmdr Ashborn.

Lt. JG Syntranos: Syntranos to Commander Ashborn. It seems we’ve located the First Officer of the Galactic Princess. What would you like us to do?

The Assistant Sec/Tac Officer looked across the mezzanine to where Cmdr Ashborn was and gave him a wave so he would know where they found the First Officer. As they waited for the XO to respond, the officers stayed quiet as to not wake up the sleeping XO of the Galactic Princess. Darsyn didn’t know if Cmdr Ashborn was going to come over, or did he want the Lieutenant JG to wake the slumbering First Officer and question him. Either way, Lt. JG Syntranos would wait in silence until his XO replied and indicated what he wanted Darsyn to do.

Post Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The Commander heard Lt. JG Syntranos over his Combadge and looked around the entire mezzanine area until he saw the Assistant Sec/Tac Officer waving in Chase’s direction. Tapping his Combadge, the XO whispered his response so only Darsyn could hear him.

Cmdr Ashborn: Don’t do anything, Darsyn. I’m on my way to you now.

Chase carefully walked among the passengers sleeping in the cots and various patio furnishings with incredible stealth making sure not to wake any of them. When the Commander arrived, Chase saw the insignias of a civilian Executive Officer on the uniform. Speaking softly to Lt. JG Syntranos, as to not wake the sleeping Galactic Princess officer, the XO told Darsyn what needed to be done next.

Cmdr Ashborn: Secure the area around us, I need to speak to this guy without anyone else waking up and running over here to interfere.

Crouching down to the sleeping Executive Officer, Chase put a hand on the sleeping officer’s shoulder and shook him gently. After a few attempts, the officer awoke and stared at Cmdr Ashborn with complete disbelief. Whispering, as to not wake anyone else, the XO asked the Executive Officer a few easy questions at first.

Cmdr Ashborn: My name is Commander Chase Ashborn, First Officer of the USS Whitestar. We’ve been trying to get a hold of somebody in command without success. There were no life signs on the Bridge so we disabled the Warp Field with a Tractor Beam and scanned for a location where we found life forms and here we are. What is your name and rank? Also, why it is just ten degrees in here? What happened to the Bridge…and most importantly…do you have any hostile creatures aboard this ship?

The waking Executive Officer was beyond thrilled to see Cmdr Ashborn and answered all the questions to the best of his ability.

Cmdr Walters: My name is Commander Brandon Walters, First Officer of the Galactic Princess. We found out that the creatures prefer warm areas the ship, so I made it cold in here so we could survive. They travel through the air-duct system throughout the ship and attacked the Captain and the other officers on the Bridge while I was gathering the passengers here on Mickey’s Mezzanine. I was able to get most of the passengers and service personnel in here and sealed the doors along with the air-ducts so nothing more than air could get in here. We did lose some passengers and crew in the lower decks due to the hostility of those creatures. I have no idea how they got aboard. I wish I did, but I don’t. I’m sorry, Commander Ashborn. This Cruise Ship has become the Barge of the Dead.

As Brandon started to openly weep, Cmdr Ashborn put his hand on the First Officer’s shoulder to assure Cmdr Walters they were safe now.

Cmdr Ashborn: You’re safe now, Commander Walters. Whitestar is here and we’re going to setup a quarantine right here on the mezzanine to check everyone out and Starbase 34 is sending transport vessels to take you all back to the base. We just need to make sure nobody here is carrying any of the creatures inside them. If there is, the embryo can be removed. Our Chief Medical Officer is here with us to help out with any surgical extractions that are needed.

Knowing that his Combadge was an open channel to Capt Daqtorgh, Chase spoke softly to his CO who was on the Bridge of Whitestar.

Cmdr Ashborn: Ashborn to Captain Daqtorgh. I’m sure you heard everything Commander Walters had to say about what went on here. They definitely have a Xenomorph outbreak on this ship and will need an evac as soon as possible. Once the creatures figure out this is where the passengers and support crew are hiding, they’ll find a way to get in here and all havoc will break loose. How long before the ships from Starbase 34 get here?

The XO waited on a response from Capt Daqtorgh so he would have the information for Cmdr Walters, that way Brandon would have something good to look forward to. Chase couldn’t imagine what it must’ve been like aboard the Galactic Princess with Xenomorphs running around killing people with no effective weapons to stop them. A vessel like this did not have a database of weapons to use on creatures like this or they may have been able to trap them in a cargo hold and blow them out into space. Cmdr Ashborn hoped the transport vessels were going to be here soon, that way Dr. Tudismaque could setup his quarantine area on the mezzanine and start clearing people to beam over to safety.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Bridge - Deck 1 - USS Whitestar  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh heard what was going on the aboard the Galactic Princess though the open channel and responded to Cmdr Ashborn with the amount of time the transport vessels would arrive.

Capt Daqtorgh: Daqtorgh here, Commander. We’re looking at forty-five minutes until we rendezvous with the first transport from Starbase 34. I trust in your judgment on how to deal with the situation, Number One. Do what you think is best, Commander. The crew and I will support you. Let me know if you want to send any to Whitestar and we will have Dr. Tudismaque make sure they’re clean before they come aboard.

The CO waited to hear back from Cmdr Ashborn aboard the Luxury Star Cruiser. Daqtorgh was glad they found the First Officer of the Galactic Princess. It was sad though that Cmdr Walters had been through so much in order to protect the passengers and support crew. The Captain really would like to know how the Xenomorphs came on the Cruise Ship, but that would need to be investigated when they reached SB34.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Mezzanine Area - Galactic Princess  Reply with quote  

Chase heard Capt Daqtorgh over his Combadge and responded to his Captain. The Commander was quite pleased with the CO’s confidence in his XO and it showed in the exuberance in Chase’s reply.

Cmdr Ashborn: Thank you, Captain! We’ll hold tight until the transports get here. I don’t think we need to send anyone over to Whitestar at this point. There haven’t been any signs of Xenomorphs trying to get into the mezzanine area thus far. In the meantime, I’ll have Dr. Tudismaque start scanning people for embryos. After the Doctor checks out Commander Walters, Sir.

The Commander looked across the mezzanine area and saw Dr. Tudismaque walking around the room, looking for people who may be in charge. Chase tapped his Combadge and talked softly to get the Doctor’s attention.

Cmdr Ashborn: Ashborn to Dr. Tudismaque, come over to where I am, Lieutenant Syntranos located the Galactic Princess’ First Officer. He’s awake and may need you to look him over.

The XO waved the Doctor over when he saw Jacques look in their direction. This way the Chief Medical Officer could make his way to the location of Cmdr Walters and scan him for any injuries, along with anything internal, like an embryo. Nothing could be more horrific for the First Officer of the Galactic Princess than to have his chest burst open and have a Xenomorph exit his body. Even with Dr. Tudismaque present, there was a large risk of Cmdr Walters passing away from the injury to his chest cavity. It was a good thing Chase saw Jacques making his way to their location.

Post Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Jacques quickly made his way over to where Cmdr Ashborn was crouching with the person who identified himself as the First Officer of the Galactic Princess. Upon his arrival on the scene, Dr. Tudismaque immediately removed his Medical Tricorder from his Medkit and scanned the abdominal and chest cavities of the person Cmdr Ashborn was crouching beside. While watching the screen on his Tricorder, Jacques saw that there was no embryo inside the First Officer. With a smile on the Doctor’s face, he spoke Cmdr Ashborn.

Lt. Tudismaque: He’s clean Commander Ashborn. Nothing in there but internal organs, Sir.

The Doctor began scanning for any injuries on the First Officer of the Galactic Princess and found nothing of significance. Putting his hand on the man’s shoulder, Jacques spoke in a very friendly manner so his patient would know there was nothing either inside or outside of his body to fear.

Lt. Tudismaque: You’re fine, you’ve got nothing to worry about. By the way, I’m Dr. Jacques Tudismaque, Chief Medical Officer of the USS Whitestar.

Jacques continued to smile as Brandon responded as he shook the Doctor’s hand in a professional and friendly manner.

Cmdr Walters: It’s a pleasure to meet you, Doctor. I’m Commander Brandon Walters, First Officer of the Galactic Princess. Thank you so much for coming to our rescue. I look forward to getting the passengers we have here on the mezzanine to a safer location then a ship full of those creatures.

The Doctor patted Cmdr Walters on his shoulder and reassured Brandon that he, his passengers and support crew would be safely out of this situation in no time.

Lt. Tudismaque: Don’t worry, Commander. We’ll have your passengers and support crew out of here in no time. You’re all safe now.

Brandon smiled as he responded to Dr. Tudismaque…

Cmdr Walters: Thank you very much, Doctor. I’m so glad Whitestar found us. You are all such a blessing to everyone aboard the Galactic Princess.

The Chief Medical Officer smiled as he remained crouched and looked towards Cmdr Ashborn for further instructions. Since Cmdr Walters did not require any medical attention, Dr. Tudismaque felt he could resume his scans of the sleeping passengers and support crew for anyone carrying an embryo inside them. So far none were detected, but there was still many to go before he would give clearance for any of them to board a transport vessel that will be rendezvousing with them soon.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: