Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. ORISKANY

Mission 2 - Rendezvous at New Bajor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ENS McKenna
Ensign

Holodeck 3 - Deck 10  Reply with quote  

When the children arrived in Holodeck 3, they were completely saturated! They stood together in a huddled mass as they looked around the interior of their present location. Each one of the child refugees immediately checked their hands and feet to make sure all their fingers and toes were accounted for, since they heard the voice of Oriskany’s Chief Operations Officer over the Ensign’s Combadge. Jeremy smiled as he called out to LtCmdr Boffi on the Bridge…

Ens McKenna: All fingers and toes accounted for, Mr. Boffi! Other than being wet, they’re all here! Thank you! I’ll let you know when we’re ready in Holodeck 4, Sir!

Jeremy looked over to the children, dripping on the deck and increased the volume of his voice so all the children could hear him clearly.

Ens McKenna: Hey everyone, welcome aboard the USS Oriskany! You’ll be staying here in this room until we arrive at Starbase 34 so you all can be reunited with family members from Bajor who are already on their way to the base! Change out of those wet clothes and use the towels to dry off and then you can put on the robes! Counselor Arrayah will be serving hot Bajoran alphabet soup to all of you! If you would like seconds, just let us know! Afterwards you can get some sleep in the warm beds I had the computer make for all of you! Dr. Jovic will be coming by each of you to scan your bodies with her Medical Tricorder for any anomalies! That is pretty much it, so get out of those saturated clothes and dry off! The Holodeck will remove the moisture from the floor, so don’t worry about mopping it up! My name is Ensign Jeremy McKenna, Yeoman of the USS Oriskany! If you need anything at all, just ask either Dr. Jovic, Counselor Arrayah or myself!

The Ensign smiled at Dr. Jovic and Counselor Arrayah then nodded towards the children as they were changing out of their wet clothing and toweling off in the nude before getting their robes on. It was now time for them to start making the child refugees as comfortable as possible in their temporary lodging before arriving at SB34.

Ens McKenna: Looks like we got our work cut out for us, Doctor. I’m sure they’re going to enjoy the soup, Counselor Arrayah. I’ll start serving them with you, so it won’t take as long to get food in their bellies.

The Yeoman walked over to the serving carts with bowls of hot soup on each tray and began serving them to the children along with the Counselor. While LtCmdr Arrayah and Ens McKenna served the hungry refugees, Dr. Jovic began her job of using her medical equipment to check over each child to make sure they were medically sound and free from any Xenomorph embryos, in the unlikely event they got exposed before leaving the extraction site where the Starfleet Marines were securing the area with Infiniti’s Medical Staff checking for the rancid creatures in their young bodies.

Post Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Michaelangelo smiled at the response Jeremy gave him regarding the 120 child refugees arriving safely in Holodeck 3. Again, LtCmdr Boffi heard the stifled laughter behind him from the other officers on the Bridge. Before closing the open channel to the Ensign, the Lieutenant Commander let Mr. McKenna know his message to the Bridge was acknowledged.

Lt. Commander Boffi: You got it, Mr. McKenna! I'll be up here at the Ops Station on the Bridge, waiting for you to inform me Holodeck Four is ready for one hundred and twenty drenched kiddies. Until then, take care of those little guys on Holodeck Three. Boffi out!

The Chief Ops Officer sent a message down to MCpt Lopez to let him know they've got a little bit of time before the next 120 refugees will be transporting up to the USS Oriskany. That way the Marine Detachment Commander could prepare the children properly for their trip up to the safety and security of the Sovereign Class Starship.

Post Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Holodeck 3 - Deck 10  Reply with quote  

As LtCmdr Arrayah gave a bowl of soup to each child now dressed in a long warm robe, the Counselor made small talk with them to inquire how they were feeling regarding the situation they had been in. It was apparent that they missed the rest of their families and were terribly frightened while they waited to beam up to Oriskany. But that was to be expected after the ordeal they had been through. When the Counselor had a moment, she informed Ens McKenna on how the children were doing emotionally.

Lt. Commander Arrayah: Ensign, the children miss the members of their families that are still down on the surface and were very scared while they waited to be transported up to the ship. But they feel safe now and they are quite happy to be here aboard Oriskany.

The Counselor continued giving bowls of soup to the refugees so they could warm their insides with the nutritional contents the Yeoman added to the recipe he seemed to of created on his own. Arrayah thought Ens McKenna was quite ingenious to create something that suited the taste of all these children and still contain the nutrients needed to nourish their young bodies. The Counselor had a feeling if the refugees were just given vegetables they would have balked at them, being the young children they were.

Post Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ENS McKenna
Ensign

Hearing that the child refugees were feeling safe and were happy to be aboard Oriskany left Jeremy with a very warm feeling inside, and as for their families left behind on the surface of New Bajor…that was another story altogether. Even if they survived being trapped by the Xenomorphs, after the Genesis Device was detonated down there, not a single life form would survive. New Bajor would be a beautiful planet once again, devoid of any of those hideous creatures.

Ens McKenna: That’s good to hear, Counselor. I’m glad they’re feeling safe and happy, but I don’t know what to say about the families that were left behind. After the Genesis Device goes off, there’s not going to be anything left alive down there.

Tapping his Combadge, Jeremy responded to LtCmdr Boffi at the Ops Station on the Bridge.

Ens McKenna: McKenna to Bridge! I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we move on to Holodeck Four. As for the children here in Holodeck Three, they’ve been fed and they’re feeling safe and very happy to be here aboard Oriskany. McKenna out!

The Yeoman watched as all the children sat on their bunks, eating their Bajoran Alphabet Soup that was made with the Counselor’s assistance. Ens McKenna was quite pleased with the way things were going with the evacuation and hoped the children waiting to beam up would be safe under the protection of the Marines from Infiniti and Whitestar. Jeremy hoped beyond hope that no Xenomorphs would attack the extraction site and bring harm to anyone down there.

Post Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: