Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 4 - Rendezvous at New Bajor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The whole Bridge was silent as they waited for Capt Daqtorgh to decide whether or not to allow his Marine Wing to remain behind while Whitestar went into pursuit mode to chase down the ships that left New Bajor for their destinations. After a few moments, the Klingon Captain responded to Como Carpathia...

Capt Daqtorgh: The Wildcards will remain on site under the command of Major General Alderez and carry out their mission. When they’re done, they can dock on the Sutherland. We will pick them up either by a rendezvous in space or pick them up at Starbase 34.

The Chief Operations Officer gave a silent YES! as a reaction to the Wildcards remaining behind to offer air support over the extraction site. William could see that he was not the only one who felt that way on the Bridge. This would become great news for MCpt Lopez to hear as well. LtCmdr Trylon got a channel ready for when the Commodore wished to let the Marine Detachment Commander know they would have the air cover they needed to complete the extraction of all refugees from New Bajor before the Genesis Device was used to eradicate the Xenomorph population of the planet.

Post Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. was very thankful to hear Capt Daqtorgh say the 58th Squadron could remain to protect Infiniti's Marines and the refugees from any massing Xenomorphs coming to attack the extraction site before an escape could be made. The Commodore couldn't hide the amount of gushing gratitude to the Captain for allowing the Wildcards to remain behind...

Como Carpathia: Thank you so much, Captain Daqtorgh! You truly are an honorable man! I'll be sure to let Captain Lopez know they'll have the air support they need to make sure all the refugees get off New Bajor before Admiral Arayuss has to use the Genesis Device to wipe the Xenomorphs off the face of the planet. Thank you again, Captain! Infiniti out!

The Commodore followed through on what E.J. said he would do and contacted MCpt Lopez to let him know Whitestar would be leaving orbit after Cmdr Cypher and the Security Team beamed up, leaving Ens Wilson and the Wildcards behind. The Engineer would be staying to operate the lightning deterrent system and the 58th Squadron would be remaining to provide the air cover that was desperately needed.

Como Carpathia: Carpathia to Captain Lopez! Good news! Even though Whitestar is breaking orbit to chase down the ships that left before the quarantine went into effect, the Wildcards will be remaining behind to provide air cover and Ensign Wilson will be staying with you to operate the lightning deterrent system to prevent any further lightning strikes upon the I-Double-S-C-V on your return to Infiniti.

The CO waited to hear back from MCpt Lopez as E.J. looked around the Bridge and could see the excited faces regarding the news of the Marines having the safety net above them in the form of a squadron of SA-43X Hammerheads! The Commodore was very happy Capt Daqtorgh used his wisdom to ensure the safety of Infiniti's Marines and the children trying desperately to escape the Hellish existence down in the ruins of New Rakantha.

Post Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

As William was keeping the channel clear for MCpt Lopez to respond from the surface, an incoming hail came in specifically for Como Carpathia from Capt Daqtorgh aboard Whitestar. The hail was marked Private for the Commodore, so LtCmdr Trylon let the CO know so he could take the message in his Ready Room.

Lt. Commander Trylon: Commodore, we've got an incoming hail from Captain Daqtorgh aboard Whitestar marked for your eyes only. I'll send it to the Ready Room for you, Sir.

The Chief Ops Officer watched and waited for the Commodore to go to his Ready Room before sending the incoming message from Capt Daqtorgh to the terminal on Como Carpathia's desk. LtCmdr Trylon was also waited on the reply to come up from New Bajor from the Marine Detachment Commander, MCpt Lopez. The Lieutenant Commander hoped all was going well down there and the Xenomorphs weren't around to cause any trouble.

Post Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The Commodore wondered what was going on with Whitestar that Capt Daqtorgh needed to speak with him privately? Whatever it was, E.J. needed to find out right away, so the CO stood up from his seat on the Bridge and thanked LtCmdr Trylon for sending the message over to his Ready Room.

Como Carpathia: Thank you, William. Aléjandro, you have the Bridge until I return. If Chris responds, just let me know what he said when I get back. If it's something important, let me know immediately!

E.J. exited the Bridge and entered his Ready Room and quickly sat behind his desk, activating the terminal and responding to the hail coming in from the USS Whitestar.

Como Carpathia: This is Commodore E.J. Carpathia of the USS Infiniti, how may I help you Captain Daqtorgh?

The CO waited to see the image of Capt Daqtorgh appear on the monitor of his desk terminal so the Commodore could gain insight into what was on the Captain of Whitestar's mind. E.J. knew Daqtorgh wouldn't be contacting him with something frivolous and that it had to be important to the Captain. While waiting, Como Carpathia began wondering why they hadn't heard back from MCpt Lopez yet. If Infiniti hasn't received anything from their Marines on the surface, E.J. would try to contact them again...when he returned to the Bridge.

Post Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Aléjandro watched as his long time friend went to the Ready Room to have a private conversation with Capt Daqtorgh of the USS Whitestar. While the Commodore was away from the Bridge, it was the XO's station to look over everything and keep things running smoothly in the CO's absence. The Commander was curious as to why MCpt Lopez had not replied since the Commodore told him about Ens Wilson remaining behind as well as the Wildcards to maintain air support over the extraction site.

Cmdr Delgado: Hey William, can you get a hold of Chris and tell him we want a status update please? I'd appreciate it, thanks!

The XO looked around the Bridge while waiting to hear back from the Marine Detachment Commander that lead the Away Team down to New Bajor in their ISSCV. Since Whitestar left orbit, perhaps MCpt Lopez was busy organizing the next group of evacuees to leave that forsaken world below them. All Aléjandro could do now was wait on Chris to respond to LtCmdr Trylon's request for a status report.

Post Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

As soon as Capt Daqtorgh appeared on the Commodore's terminal on his desk, E.J. could see the Captain was in his Ready Room as well. The Captain had a worried look on his face as Daqtorgh spoke...

Capt Daqtorgh: Hello, Sir. We have a dilemma, there are five hundred and fifty-seven passengers and crew locked in the mezzanine level of the Galactic Princess. According to the manifest there's a hundred fifty-four passengers and or crew missing. Scans say the Bridge is empty of lifeforms. I have an Away Team ready to beam over to the Cruise Ship's mezzanine level. This is just the current update on the situation. We will also be slowing our speed to Warp Two so we can be parallel to the Galactic Princess. We're about seven minutes from using our Tractor Beam to knock it out of Warp and board it, since all of our hails have gone unanswered and the ship is still moving at Warp Two. This is an update that we're going to need more backup if we have to evacuate the five hundred fifty-seven passengers and crew.

The Commodore took all of that in before he responded to the distressed CO of the USS Whitestar.

Como Carpathia: Well, Captain. Since you're closer to Starbase 34, you can either ask for them to send over a transport ship, tow the Galactic Princess by Tractor Beam close enough to the base so they could beam the evacuees off the ship, or use your Transporter Buffer to hold them so Whitestar isn't over crowded and bring them to Starbase 34 yourself. We'll be taking on a lot of refugees here so we won't be able to come to your aid at this time. Let me know what you decide to do, Captain. I'm here to chat with you whenever you need me.

The CO wasn't sure if he should close the conversation with Capt Daqtorgh just yet as the Captain may have more to say to E.J. So the Commodore just waited for the CO of Whitestar to say whatever he needed to. That way Como Carpathia didn't come off as rude and disrespectful. It was just not E.J.'s way he spoke to any of the officers, crew or anyone else for that matter. What could the Commodore say, he was just a polite and helpful person.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

William did as Cmdr Delgado asked and sent a signal down to MCpt Lopez on the surface of New Bajor. The Lieutenant Commander scanned the channel to make sure communications were not being disrupted to the planet below. This way there should be nothing preventing MCpt Lopez from reporting back to Infiniti.

Lt. Commander Trylon: Aye, Commander Delgado! I've scanned the communications and there are no disruptions going on, so Captain Lopez should be responding, Sir!

The Chief Ops Officer continued making sure the channel was open to MCpt Lopez so all the Marine Detachment Commander needed to do was tap his Combadge and respond. William was getting somewhat worried himself at the silence coming up from New Bajor. LtCmdr Trylon remembered all too well what it was like to have a Xenomorph inside him and the pain of it bursting from his body. Had it not been for the quick acting on Yeoman Panettiere's part, along with the medical skills of Dr. Sarrlak, William would be dead. They would always be heroes in the Lieutenant Commander's eyes.

Post Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MCPT Lopez
Marine Captain

Extraction Site - New Bajor  Reply with quote  

Chris heard the call from above and tapped his Combadge in order to reply. The Marine Captain did hear the Commodore tell him about Ens Wilson remaining behind to operate the lightning deterrent system. MCpt Lopez was also aware the Wildcards would be remaining to supply the extraction team with air cover. Since there were no Xenomorphs to be seen, it was uplifting, even though it was pouring rain under a dark sky.

MCpt Lopez: My apologies for not responding sooner, Infiniti! We’re getting ready to beam up the next group of refugees to Oriskany. The children are somewhat unruly under the circumstances, so we have been trying to get them into position. I’m about to contact Captain Calzada now and supply the coordinates of the Transporter Enhancers so they can start beaming them up to safety. Lopez out!

Calling out to Sgt Ferro, Chris instructed her to contact Oriskany’s Captain and supply them with the coordinates to start beaming up the refugees.

MCpt Lopez: Sergeant Ferro! Get a hold of Oriskany’s CO and give them the coordinates to start beaming these kids up!

Sgt Ferro: Roger that, Captain!

Doing as the Marine Captain instructed, Colette used the Communications Array to contact Oriskany and transmitted the necessary information to the Sovereign Class vessel. Upon completion, the Sergeant let MCpt Lopez know the message was sent and she was waiting on a response back.

Sgt Ferro: Message sent, Sir! Waiting on a reply now, Captain!

MCpt Lopez: Thank you, Sergeant! Let me know as soon as Oriskany is ready to start beaming these kids out of here!

The Marine Detachment Commander stepped outside the ISSCV and into the rain where he could see the SA-43X’s hovering above them. This brought a large amount of joy and pride into MCpt Lopez’s heart. Having fellow Marines watching their backs was an awesome feeling and gave Chris goose bumps knowing the Xenomorphs wouldn’t stand a chance of surviving the Gatling style projectile weapons of the Hammerhead Starfighters. MCpt Lopez never felt safer in a situation like this before.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Aléjandro heard from MCpt Lopez and nodded to LtCmdr Trylon in approval. This was good news the Commander would share with Como Carpathia once he finished his call from Capt Daqtorgh in the Ready Room.

Cmdr Delgado: This is great news, William! As long as it stays this way we'll have all those kids up here in no time! I'm sure the Commodore would agree!

The XO sat in his chair on the Command Deck and waited for the CO to arrive. Now that there was finally some good news to share, Aléjandro was bursting with excitement to inform Como Carpathia!

Post Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

After E.J. gave Capt Daqtorgh the suggestions that came to the Commodore’s mind on what to do in regard to the passengers and crew of the Galactic Princess, the Captain didn’t have much to say afterwards.

Capt Daqtorgh: That is all I have, Commodore. Thank you for taking the time to give me those fine suggestions. You will hear from me again soon. Daqtorgh out.

The Commodore stood up from his desk and deactivated his terminal before returning to the Bridge. E.J. really hoped he provided the Klingon Captain sound advice on what to do in his situation with the Cruise Ship. Capt Daqtorgh had a good head on his shoulders, so E.J. figured he would devise some sort of plan for rescuing the people aboard the Galactic Princess. Walking back onto the Command Deck, the Commodore could see Cmdr Delgado was seated in the XO’s chair, practically bouncing with excitement.

Como Carpathia: You look excited, Commander. What did I miss while I was speaking with Captain Daqtorgh?

The CO took his seat and waited for Cmdr Delgado to fill E.J. in on what Aléjandro was so excited about. Hopefully, the news was of profound value. The Commodore figured with all the bad news traveling about, they were due for something that would at least calm their nerves somewhat. E.J. also wondered if MCpt Lopez contacted Infiniti while he was busy in his Ready Room. Had they not heard from Chris, the CO would have LtCmdr Trylon continually try to contact the Marine Captain or Dr. Sarrlak for a report on what was going on at the extraction site.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: