Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. ORISKANY

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MS Harris

Nodding to the Lieutenant to sit down she looked to the Ensign. She stood there for a few moments letting him come to his own conclusions and thinking of what she would do with him.

Capt Harris: Sit down. I'll deal with you later.

She looked at her crew assembled before her.

Capt Harris: Last chance before we depart. Any questions?

Post Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:53 pm   
LT Thompson
Lieutenant

Lt. Thompson: Captain, please take it easy on the Ensign, I'm sure he meant well. I do have one question to ask. What are the coordinates we are heading to so I may steer us in the right direction?

He silently hoped it would be some tropical planet in the middle of nowhere.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She turned slowly on the Lt. and stared at him calmly for a moment.

Capt Harris: You are all dismissed. Except for Lt. Thompson, Ensign Amornus, and Cmdr Ashborn. I need to have a word with you three.

She smiled with mock friendliness and waited for the other officers to leave.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:59 am   
MR Amornus

The Ensign wondered what the Captain would say and what this mission would be about. He waited there with a timid smile standing at attention, waiting for all hell to break loose.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:07 pm   
FADM Skyner
Fleet Admiral

Inspection  Reply with quote  

Admiral Skyner came aboard the USS Oriskany via the transporter room. He nodded at the transporter chief and tapped his commbadge.

Adm Skyner: Captain Harris, this is Admiral Skyner. I am stopping by for my inspection now, as planned. I am in Transporter Room 1. Where shall I meet you?

He awaited a response from the CO, and perhaps a reception from the Marines.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She nodded to herself as she received the summons. Quietly thinking over the current situation she came to a decision. She tapped her combadge.

Capt Harris: I will meet you momentarily in Transporter Room 1.

She ended the transmission and turned to the Lieutenant. She looked at him sternly.

Capt Harris: Lieutenant Thompson I am in command of this vessel. I will deal with my crew how I see fit. Do not tell me to take it easy on a crewman when A) You don't know what I am going to do to him and B) You have not been asked for your input. Discipline of crewmen is well outside your range of influence. You are dismissed.

She waited for the Lt. to leave then turned to Ensign Amornus.

Capt Harris: I understand this is your first post. We've all been cadets at one time or another. Be on time from now on. I won't take any disciplinary action this time. Mistakes happen. Make me proud. Dismissed.

She stood and turned to her XO.

Capt Harris: You're with me. We're going to meet the Admiral in Transporter Room 1.

She walked out onto the bridge and stood just inside the turbolift, waiting for her XO.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:56 pm   
MR Amornus

He sighed with relief as he started to walk out of room when he asked Captain Harris a question.

Ens Amornus: Captain, I would like to request permission to accompany you to Transporter Room 1 to greet Admiral Skyner. He has always been a sort of hero to me and storys of his heroics are part of the reason I joined Starfleet.

He stands there awaiting a reply

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:15 pm   
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The XO nodded to the Captain and followed her out of her Ready Room and into the Turbo Lift. He held the door as Ensign Amornus spoke to the Captain. He then looked at the Captain and spoke just loud enough for her to hear.

Cmdr Ashborn: I don't see what harm it would do, but it would probably be best for him to ready his station. He could also meet the Admiral and then proceed to his station.

The Commander stood, holding the door, waiting for the CO to answer the Ensign. The XO maintained a straight face and looked out onto the bridge checking over the crew.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Kee
Commander

After attending the briefing in the Captain's Ready Room, Lieutenant Kee left nodding to the Captain and proceeding to the Science Station on the Bridge. He sat at his station and activated it, sending out a notice to all Science labs to report in as soon as they were secured. He then looked around the bridge to familiarize himself with the new ship and meet his fellow officers.

Lieutenant Kee found a Lt. Commander at the Operations Station as he stood and proceeded to walk over and introduce himself.

Lt. Kee: Greetings, I'm Lieutenant James L. Kee, Chief Science Officer.

He stood there with a slight smile as he awaited a response.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She nodded to the Ensign.

Capt Harris: You may come and meet him then you will man your station immediately and prepare for departure.

She smiled as the turbift closed behind the three of them. She ordered the turbolift to the Transporter Room and nodded to her XO knowingly.

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:18 am   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: