Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Fleet Marine Force

Marine Detachment Commander Reports

Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Marine Detachment Commander Reports  Reply with quote  

Office of the Fleet Marine Force Commandant - Gamma Fleet
SFMC, United Federation of Planets

TO: All Marine Detachment Commanders
FROM: BGeneral Rex Alderez, Fleet Marine Force Commandant - Gamma Fleet
SUBJECT: Marine Detachment Commander Reports

Upon the completion of all missions I would like the MDC's of all Starfleet vessels to report on the status, efficiency and overall performace of the detachment under their command.

Post Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

Office of the Marine Detachment Commander - USS Infiniti
SFMC, United Federation of Planets

TO: BGeneral Rex Alderez, Fleet Marine Force Commandant - Gamma Fleet
FROM: MCaptain Bath'Ney, Marine Detachment Commander - USS Infiniti
SUBJECT: Mission 1 Report

Mission 1 - Training
This training session didn?t begin as I hoped for. It was sloppy on all fronts from leadership of the squad all the way down to the private. My XO 2Lt Gorman showed his fear instead of putting them aside and I believe this lead the team to defeat. One word Marines don?t like to hear. Afterwards I spoke to both Gorman and GSgt Arbor regarding this to get help with his fears and requested that he meet with the ship?s Counselor. I advised GSgt Arbor to review the squad?s performance and make changes to improve the outcome of the next training mission.

Mission 1 Report - Part I
I was summoned to Captain Carpathia?s Ready Room and was ordered to assemble an Extraction Team to rescue the Away Team who went to recover the Omega Molecule. The Away Team was apparently seized by hostiles. These beings also obtained the Omega Molecule that was in the Harmonic Resonance Chamber. Upon leaving the briefing I assembled an Extraction Team with the required skills I thought we would need on this mission. On the Flight Deck we meet with Lt. JG Elbrun, the ship?s Counselor, who?s empathically skills were of highest value in locating the members of the away team. Cpl Ferro piloted the Dropship into the asteroid field and we discovered that the Away Team?s shuttle had been permanently disabled. We entered the facility inside and with Counselor Elbrun?s assistance we located the Away Team. All non seriously injured members were revived and the Marines were split into two teams, one lead by myself and the other lead by GSgt Arbor. Arbor?s team was tasked with caring for and preparing for the Away Team?s extraction. The team lead by me was tasked to find the HRC containing the Omega Molecule. We found the chamber and molecule located on what was a landing platform for a large vessel and it seemed they were going to load it on their ship. Upon returning to the other half of the team, some members of the Away Team were back on their feet, one of which was of our XO Cmdr Calzada. Being the highest ranking officer I reported my findings to him. He then decided that he and I would try and destroy the molecule with the remote self destruct mechanism installed by Lt. Joffee. While the other half of the team extracted the remaining members of the Away Team to our Dropship, Cmdr Calzada and I headed to where we saw the molecule last. It was no longer located on the platform and we assumed it was loaded into the ship?s cargo hold. After engaging the self destruct via remote control Cmdr Calzada and I made our return to the Dropship for extraction. Upon returning to our ship we came under fire from this species but took no causalities. As we left the asteroid the hostile beings launched several starfighters before the chamber detonated, completely destroying the asteroid. We were being tailed and due to some slick flying by our Dropship pilot Cpl Ferro, we were able to stay ahead of them allowing Infiniti to intercept us in the asteroid field and subsequently destroy them. Once docked inside Infiniti, we off loaded our wounded Away Team member Lt. JG Sander and he was sent directly to Sickbay where Dr Sarrlak treated him.

Mission 1 Report - Part 2
As we were preparing to celebrate our victory in the Officers Lounge Capt Carpathia ordered Yeoman Panettiere to report to the lounge with a list of things for our celebration. When he arrived at the lounge he saw Lt. Trylon, the Operations officer acting kind of strange, when all of a sudden Lt. Trylon?s stomach was ripped open by a serpent-like creature that must have been placed inside him while he was on the asteroid. Panettiere tried to kill the creature but it made its way into cooling ducts of the conduit system. Yeoman Panettiere called the doctor to come to the lounge immediately, as well as informing the CO that there was an intruder aboard. The Captain called for me to report to the Briefing Room where I was asked to brief the CO, XO and Yeoman on the creature. A plan was formulated how to rid us of the creature that included sending the Yeoman, because of his small size, into the cooling ducts of the conduit system and flushing the creature out to an area where it could be flushed out into space. The Yeoman and I went and briefed the Marine Detachment and dispersed them throughout the ship at the other openings of the cooling duct system. We went to the detachment armory to gear the Yeoman up to encounter the creature and get it to go where we needed it. Afterward we were informed by the Bridge that there was movement in the ducts by the plasma injectors, so we went to Main Engineering so the Yeoman could enter from there. When the Yeoman encountered the creature he used the incinerator to force it into the accessway chamber for the Impulse manifold. His combadge was lost while chasing the creature in the ducts and was not able to inform the Bridge when the creature was in the chamber, so he had to go in there and keep using the incinerator to avoid being killed by the beast, and to keep it from escaping through the hatch into Engineering. He managed to manually open the flush vents and remove the creature from the ship and secured himself in the tool locker so that he didn?t end up following it out. Once the creature was free of the ship, and left the warp field, it was obliterated. The CO arrived in Engineering and with the assistance of the engineers got the hatch open and removed Panettiere from the chamber and took him to Sickbay with a round of applause from all of us.

Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:55 pm   

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: