Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Fleet Marine Force

Message to All Marine Personnel

Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Message to All Marine Personnel  Reply with quote  

Office of the Fleet Marine Force Commandant - Gamma Fleet
SFMC, United Federation of Planets

TO: All Marine Personnel
FROM: Brigadier General Rex Alderez, Fleet Marine Force Commandant - Gamma Fleet
SUBJECT: Expectations of Duty

At this time I would like to point out that our duty aboard these Starfleet vessels are to maintain the security of the Federation, and that discipline is to be maintained at all times. That is our primary function. I will not tolerate any forms of insubordination within the ranks, nor will I allow any inappropriate behavior while on duty. When you're out there on these vessels you represent the best of the Starfleet Marine Corps. Keep that in mind and things will be fine. If there is a problem adhering to this, then come talk to me. I will find you an assignment in the Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: